Get ready to simplify the myths and misconceptions of health at E.P. True Chiropractic’s 2020 self-improvement workshop “Align to Thrive”!
One day, two sessions. Take advantage of one or both!
SESSION 1 (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.):
Get ready to simplify the myths and misconceptions of health by joining Dr. Kevin Miller and his riveting line-up of speakers at E.P. True Chiropractic's 2020 self-improvement workshop "Align to Thrive"!
Back by popular demand, Dr. Andrew Nish will get to the heart of the mind's affect on overall vitality, while Dr. Aaron Street will delve into the gut and autoimmune disease -- two of the hottest topics on the health scene today.
If you’re ready to gain the tools necessary to develop sustainable habits that help your body build health, prevent disease and keep you on track to achieve your goals – then you’re ready to THRIVE!
- Educate, equip, and empower you to live your best life yet
- Experienced line up of speakers and educators
- Cutting edge research and health information
- Swag bag with light snacks and actionable resources
- Dr. Andrew Nish (Medical Director of John Stoddard Cancer Center), "The Mind Body Connection"
- Dr. Kevin Miller (Chiropractor), "Reality Check"
- Melissa Grandon (Nutrition Consultant & Lifestyle Mentor), "Pure, White & Deadly"
- Dr. Aaron Street (Chiropractor), "The Gut Dilemma"
SESSION 2 (2 p.m. - 5 p.m.):
You made the decision to THRIVE and not just survive when it comes to your health. So now what? Learn how to take action during the afternoon session. Expert health professionals will share how you can further transform your health and nutrition with a comprehensive wellness system. Hear REAL people, share their REAL results and how you can make YOUR health journey a success and a lifestyle that will last.
- In depth product and supplement education
- Learn how to effectively share health with friends, family, & others in your community
- Product Samples
- Dr. Kevin Miller, E.P. True Chiropractic & Health Advocate
- Lanie Miller, Entrepreneur & Personal Growth Guru
- Wendy Bakke, VisionBuilders
- Aaron Street, Health Advocate